Together We’re Better is overseen by the Health and Care Transformation Board and is governed by the following key principles:
- The needs of citizens, patients, carers and their families are at the heart of all our decisions
- Solutions will be commissioner-led, but co-designed in collaboration with providers, clinicians and the public
- We will adopt robust and transparent planning processes and solutions will be evidence and needs based
- Health and care leaders across Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent will hold each other to account
- There will be parity of esteem between physical health, mental health and social care
- While the planning and strategy need to be whole system, delivery will be local and differentiated to the need of local people
- Our solutions will need to deliver constitutional targets.